[WikiEN-l] Things about admins

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Jul 14 17:31:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:15:02 +0100, Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:

>Given that this massive influx of annoyed complaints plainly
>demonstrates that users are much more commonly and much more seriously
>the ones that get annoyed, and supposing that the argument #2 is
>applicable, doesn't it follow plainly obviously that the admins are
>doing much more significant wrongs?

No.  Because almost without exception the ones who complain loudly and
bitterly are the ones who are *absolutely determined* that The Truth
(TM) be told about some person, incident or whatever, and they are
kicking back at the janitor who locks them out of the room in which
they are trying to start a fight. That's my experience, anyway.

There are very few genuinely productive editors with a significant
history of blocks.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk