[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Lord Voldemort lordbishopvoldemort at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:38:50 UTC 2006

On 7/14/06, Rob <gamaliel8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nada. Ran a general search and then one on Ohio papers specifically.
> Also ran a search in NewsBank's America's Newspaper's database, which
> I find more useful than Lexis/Nexis for searching smaller regional
> newspapers.  Nothing there either.

Kind of what I was figuring.  There have been plenty of mentions of
other memes in the traditional media, yet none on Peppers.  Seems odd.
 How are we expexted to write an article on a subject that doesn't
have corroboration in something other than internet sources?  I mean,
I know the name Gary Brolsma from offline sources.  I know I have seen
stuff on the Star Wars Kid and that German yelling kid offline as
well.  It's hard to believe something "this famous" would have no
mention in newspapers, etc.  I don't know.  The WP:WEB guideline and
WP:MEME (proposed) don't really give much help either.  --LV