[WikiEN-l] OSINT press release

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Thu Jul 6 20:59:35 UTC 2006

John Lyden wrote:
> On 7/6/06, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:
>> They are talking about encouraging self-interested people to come in and
>> spam us with nonsense, to be honest.  The entire thing is a huge mess.
>>
>> --Jimbo
>
> so other than having us subjected to this spam, what other recourse do we have?

OTOH, it appears he called you, Jimbo? Or is he referring to someone
else as "your President"?
Keep, Steele Stands Back I've just talked with your President, we will
do a press release retracting or modifying my call for inputs, I have
changed my web site to stiff vendors, and I will wait to learn more in
Boston. This is my last entry here. Best wishes to all of you.Robert
Steele 20:56, 6 July 2006 (UTC)
Retrieved from
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Open_source_intelligence"