[WikiEN-l] Viral swarming teenage vanity spam

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:57:40 UTC 2006

> An  argument that fails when you consider you only need an absolute
> majority to keep something deleted on DRV. If it is to be more than a
> process review area then that is illogical.

I've seen DRV overturn deletion in cases where new evidence came to
light; and a couple of times, even, cases when no new evidence came up
but more users got involved and the deletion was overturned.

It's perhaps not the /best/ system, but it does on occasion at least
do more than simply check if process was properly applied.

-Matt