[WikiEN-l] [[Geographic_references]]

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Sun Jul 2 21:56:48 UTC 2006

Thanks, glad I posted here then. Ok, the template works, but all the
gazillion Rambot articles will break. I will undertake the tedious task
of changing all the Rambot article links (prior to changing the redirect
again) if it is determined that is the best course of action, but would
(for obvious reasons) prefer that someone who has and uses AWB or a
similar tool do so.

BTW, GR|2 is broken regardless of what we decide to do here, due to
edits to GR. Other countries work, though. Does that make a difference
in your position? Rambot created primarily US articles, yes?

Anyone have any bright ideas, brilliant fixes?

-kc-