[WikiEN-l] The deletion paradox

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:15:43 UTC 2006

On 1/30/06, Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, the vastness of crap on Wikipedia and the high proportion of
> stubs indicate that the wikipedia workforce is unable/unwilling to
> keep up with this amount of work. So, given that our poor dog is
> suffering a terminal illness in great pain, do we put him down or
> simply pray for him to get better?

WE??

Who the hell are WE?

YOU are free to stop bothering WIkipedia's collaborative work if you
think it amounts to a poor dog suffering a terminal illness in great
pain. ME are free to continue adding my improvements to the greatest
knowledge base in history if only you would stop trying to kill the
dog.

Sorry to say this to you, but since Wikipedia is not a dying dog, it
doesn't need any euthanasians. Therefore your services aren't needed.
In fact, the world-wide demand for euthanasians is very low right now.
Join the army or something, I heard they are helpful to poor dogs
suffering terminal illnesses.

--
mvh Björn