[WikiEN-l] Re: note David Gerard's just placed on [[WT:AFD]]

Jesse Weinstein jessw at netwood.net
Mon Jan 30 21:48:44 UTC 2006

geni <geniice at ...> writes:
 > On 1/30/06, Jesse Weinstein <jessw at ...> wrote:
> > People might object that such a subpage is "just too hard", or "too
> > time-consuming", or various other things;
> Hard to fit in with th GFDL

I would second TK's request for you to explain further.  How does this have any
problem with GFDL?  All the text I write I license under the GFDL; all the
quotes are deeply justified as *sourcing for the article* - that's about the
most legitimate fair use claim that could be made.  I see no GFDL issue here.

And re: Steve's point about CSS tricks to make the sourcing unobtrusive - you
did read the bit in my message that talked about _putting the sourcing on a
*subpage*_ so they would not be obtrusive.  We don't need any CSS tricks
(although they'd be fine, if we want to use them...)

Thanks for the discussion, everyone!

Jesse Weinstein (User:JesseW)