[WikiEN-l] US Congress Staff Editing Wikipedia

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:41:49 UTC 2006

You MAY get some response, on the House side anyway, from Vernon Ehlers, in
his capacity as chairman of the House Administration Committee.  That
committee basically deals with the day-to-day issues of operating the
Congress, its chairman is sort of the "mayor of the House."

That'd be my best suggestion, but it's probably still a longshot.  Trent
Lott is his Senate equivalent (chairs the Senate Rules and Administration
committee), but that committee is much less active and has a somewhat
different mandate.

-k