[WikiEN-l] Block of a Notable Wikipedian

Elonka at aol.com Elonka at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 02:22:28 UTC 2006

Hello.

I am a public figure who has contributed over a thousand edits to  Wikipedia,
and created dozens of articles.  I was attempting to  go through the dispute
resolution process to build an RfC to address a series of  personal attacks
that were generated towards me by user DreamGuy, but  earlier today I was
accused by Admin Bishonen of harassment, and  then blocked "indefinitely", without
warning, by Admin David Gerard,  with the comment, "clearly not here to write
an encyclopedia in any  way."

More information is available here, including a link to the related
discussion on the Admin noticeboard: _http://www.elonka.com/wikipedia/_
(http://www.elonka.com/wikipedia/)

I hope that this will be sufficient information to get the block removed
immediately.  I have several articles which I would like to continue  editing.

If anyone has any questions, I can be reached at _elonka at aol.com_
(mailto:elonka at aol.com) .

Thank you,

Elonka Dunin