[WikiEN-l] Here's an interesting one

Jon thagudearbh at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 09:49:37 UTC 2006

[[WP:NOT]] is the worst policy we have, it doesn't need to be expanded!

  Why can't we express ourselves positively. The policy should be:

  Wikipedia is an encyclopaedia

  As far as asking the question of What Wikipedia is Not:

  well, Wikipedia is not anything you'd care to mention that isn't an encyclopaedia.

  Just a bugbear of mine:)
  Take care

  Jon
  (jguk)

Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:
  Maybe at [[WP:NOT]]. That page definitely needs a "Wikipedia is not a
game of Nomic", if it doesn't already have one.

Steve