[WikiEN-l] FeloniousMonk's admin powers

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:24:33 UTC 2006

You're not the first to have problems with this admin
and you won't be the last one. I hold the same opinion
as you do when concerning Monk.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/J._Otis_Ledbetter&diff=36030780&oldid=36027828

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Thomas_Ice)