[WikiEN-l] FeloniousMonk's admin powers

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jan 27 15:32:32 UTC 2006

This seems to be ancient history. You were blocked for 24 hours for
personal attacks which on investigation seem indeed to be personal
attacks. Your block has been over for nearly a week now. Please just
accept the lesson and avoid personal attacks and discourtesy in the
future. I have not examined the entire pattern of your behavior, but
be assured that new users are welcome here. I hope that after you are
"broken in" you find this an agreeable environment for the
exploration of established knowledge.

Fred