[WikiEN-l] An article rescued simply by changing its subject

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:56:51 UTC 2006

Seth Ravin was deleted a second time eventually.  I did a history
undelete and started a rewrite that simply changed the subject to
TomorrowNow, one of Mr Ravin's more notable companies.  I dropped more
material than I added but augmented the article with enough references
to make sure it makes [[WP:CORP]].  Then I moved the article over the
deleted Seth Ravin article, undeleted the history to comply with GFDL,
and hey presto, the article we would have had if someone had simply
done this in the first place without all the fuss and bother of a
deletion nomination, a deletion review and a second deletion
nomination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TomorrowNow