[WikiEN-l] Chicago meetup

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:19:45 UTC 2006

I'd like to try to set up another Chicago meetup.  This time, I'm
leaning toward the wi-fi enabled Panera at 1700 Sherman in Evanston.
This is like right next to the Davis stop on the Purple Line so those
of you who don't have cars can still get there, plus being in the
north suburbs is a bit more accessible for our northsiders, which seem
to be the majority of our Wikipedians in Chicago.

No date is set yet; I'm going to be traveling in February on business
so I need to wait until I know when I'll be around.

Interested parties please contact me directly.

Kelly