[WikiEN-l] Admin list--privacy

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Sun Jan 22 23:25:06 UTC 2006

Tony Sidaway (f.crdfa at gmail.com) [060123 10:13]:
> On 1/22/06, Hermione1980 <slytherinchaser49 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If ever admitted to any mailing list for
> > > administrators only I will
> > > publish all contents on my public blog.  Be warned.
> > > I will not
> > > tolerate cliques within Wikipedia.

> > Best get cracking on how to get the ArbCom mailing
> > list contents, too.

> No.  some arbcom discussions need to be private.

What Danny needs is a list for matters of similar or greater consequence,
e.g. discussions of legal consequence and so forth. You may have noticed
how every time Jimbo coughs it's misquoted in newspapers around the world.
Perhaps a list with all 800 admins isn't that list, but that's the sort of
list he's talking about.

- d.