[WikiEN-l] I was blocked for an unexisting policy

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 14:41:33 UTC 2006

I posted this 4 days ago, which is why I sent three
different emails. The auto-reply said that I should
give it 12-hours, which I first did, and then I tried
again. I still don't agree with the ruling. In my
eyes, I didn't break any existing Wiki rules, and I
don't like when admins start to interpret the rules
and enforce them; and I also don't think that I should
have to justify something that did not break the
rules. But whatever. I know you guys will never
understand.

--- Sam Spade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu#Legacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anittas#Warning