[Flag] Re: [WikiEN-l] Another AfD example -- a serious proposal to fix it

Travis Mason-Bushman travis at gpsports-eng.com
Sat Jan 21 04:23:32 UTC 2006

On 1/20/06 6:02 PM, "Tony Sidaway" <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:

>  But there should be more
> emphasis on improvement.

Agreed. But nobody's listening.

Again, I point out that there are 15,000+ articles piled up on the Cleanup
queue. I am *not* just going to tag an article "Cleanup" and let it sit
there for six months. That is *not* a solution.

Fix the Cleanup system, get an actual Cleanup Patrol going to deal with
these articles, and I'll be much less tempted to just speedy or AFD
borderline tripe that I can't make heads or tails of, but sure shouldn't
just hang around on the encyclopedia like it is.

-FCYTravis