[WikiEN-l] a new category for the living

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:06:23 UTC 2006

Did you try a full text search of a newspaper database?  I don't know what
coverage of British newspapers is like, but I assume it's comparable to US
databases.  When I want to research one of those not quite famous enough for
Britannica people I can just pull up their New York Times obit from ProQuest
through my library.

Speaking of which, [[Category:Year of death missing]] is a great idea, and
I'm going to see if I can find obits on some of these people.