[WikiEN-l] AFD courtesy problem

Hermione1980 slytherinchaser49 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 21:39:48 UTC 2006

The first problems I see are 1. transparency and 2.
linking to prior AfD debates if the page is nominated
again. Can't we just add AfD to robots.txt? There's
not any reason that I can fathom that anyone besides
people who are actually on Wikipedia anyway would need
to see it. Or is there something about that that I'm
missing?

Point 1 should be essential, though. [[WP:AGF]] and
all that. Not all articles about non-notable people
are submitted by the people themselves.

-Hermione1980

[snip]