[WikiEN-l] Unnecessary fork update

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:01:32 UTC 2006

Fastfission wrote:

>(Also, I don't know what license the doll-collectors picked, but I bet they
>picked a non-commercial one, which would be incompatible no matter what. I
>suspect most people gravitate or will gravitate towards nc licenses when
>they make-their-own-wiki for semi-obvious reasons.)

I don't know what license they've picked. But you appear to be
phrasing the above so as to imply that us disgusting people so much
they don't even want to bother with Wikipedia is not in fact a
problem, if they picked a non-commercial license anyway, so we can
just ignore having had that effect on people. Huh?

- d.