[WikiEN-l] Unnecessary fork update

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:04:07 UTC 2006

Looks like the doll-collector's wiki is saying "bugger Wikipedia" and
picking a CC license specifically to maintain incompatibility -
they've been put off the idea of Wikipedia *that badly*.

So that's two forks now. Yay!

The thing is, this is one I just happened to know about. How many
others have happened that we don't know about? Just how bad is our
image out there after the webcomics debacle?

(And I understand a Wired News reporter is sniffing around the
webcomics debacle. Fantastic. Perhaps if it becomes a *public*
embarrassment something might actually get done about the AFD
problem.)

- d.