[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

prgibbons at ou.edu prgibbons at ou.edu
Sat Jan 14 19:42:30 UTC 2006

I am sick and tired of administrators violating rules on wikipedia for their own political prefrences.  I have been blocked once again when in disagreement with other editors and administrators over the content of material in certain articles. And once again I have called for discussion of disputed material, recieved no discussion but have had my submissions or edites reverted...with no discussion. This final time TheLand, with whom I have been disputing Economics of Fascism page, blocked me for "violating the 3rr" when I actually reverted several vandalism attempts by editors placing tags on the page without discussion dispite my calls for discussion.  I want this block removed and I want administrators to stop abusing their privilages to eliminate intellecual competition they disagree with.

The only purpose for which power can be rightfully
exercised over any member of a civilized community,
against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His
own good, either physical or moral, is not sufficient
warrant

- John Stuart Mill