[WikiEN-l] userbox : insanity ?

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:12:11 UTC 2006

I discerned as much.  The point is, the faction Fred is fearful of did not
exist, until ArbCom railroaded some editors in response to the demands of an
existing faction.  The remedy to an imaginary problem only created the
problem.  Now the faction cries out for leadership.  Pretending ideas don't
exist or can be dealt with by censorship solves nothing.

nobs