[WikiEN-l] Wikify, why don't you?, was Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 12 14:59:01 UTC 2006

"Haukur Þorgeirsson" wrote

> Deleting all the contents of [[Category:Articles that need to be
> wikified]] would arguably improve the encyclopedia.

And arguably would not.  Rather than arguing, I'd prefer to wikify.  Why do
we have all these 'hanging judges'?  There has always been a proportion of
junk and random stuff up there.  We have always in the past tried to treat
bad articles as an opportunity for improvement.  I don't use a flamethrower
to weed the garden, either.

Charles