[WikiEN-l] Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:09:29 UTC 2006

> Incerdently does anyone know how to contact the ukranian wikipedia
> people? The images on: http://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stauromedusae are
> copyvios. I tried to contact an admin there who has the EN:3 userbox
> but nothing has happened. They don't have a embasy.

Their [[village pump (policy)]] page is at http://tinyurl.com/7uapb
and the description says this is the page to ask about copyright.
<http://www.uco.com.ua/translate> is a good translator for Ukrainian
by the way.

On 1/11/06, Justin Cormack <justin at specialbusservice.com> wrote:
> They do have an embassy - when I got a visa it was up in Notting Hill.

There is an Embassy Of Ukraine in Notting Hill, but I'm guessing they
wouldn't help with Wikipedia. Geni was talking about
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Embassy

Angela