[WikiEN-l] Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Jan 12 11:31:21 UTC 2006

> On 1/11/06, Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> > Sure, and it's also possible (even trivial) to make that article
> > better than nothing without deleting it.
>
> So? I'm free to chose to write about what i want rathen than what
> other people want to rant about.

Yes, you are.  But the question was "Why are we deleting bad quality
articles anyway?"  You responded that "It is posible for an article to
be worse than nothing."

Surely it is easier to change an article into a one-line stub than it
is to put it through the non-speedy deletion processes.  You don't
*have* to do either, but there's no reason the community *has* to
provide an option for the more difficult and less useful solution.

I was just pointing out how your "answer" was really a non-sequitur.
Of course, maybe you were talking about speedy deletions...

Anthony