[WikiEN-l] Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

Brock Batsell wikipedia at theskeptik.com
Thu Jan 12 01:56:43 UTC 2006

On Jan 11, 2006, at 7:39 PM, geni wrote:

> So? I'm free to chose to write about what i want rathen than what
> other people want to rant about.

I'm not sure I understand your argument.  In my opinion, if someone
is willing to go to the trouble to list an article on AfD, they
should be willing to go to the trouble to improve it to non-deletable
standards.  Obviously, this only applies to articles that merit
inclusion in Wikipedia (i.e., meet the standards for notability and
the like).

--
[[en:User:Bbatsell]]