[WikiEN-l] Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 11 19:46:09 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of Rob Smith

> Enduring six months of personal attacks, responding to it
> once during an ArbCom Hearing, and being banned for a year,
> while those who trashed me and smeared me as being "banned
> for personal attacks" are given license to do it again.

You get that sort of thing here. I think the thing to do is to not kick
against the pricks, because eventually you just spend all your time trying
to get officialdom to notice the outrages of which they are all too well
aware. Just get your head down, avoid the hassle, and keep on making the
good edits that bring you joy. As I do.

Pete, doping his best