[WikiEN-l] The Wikipedia Ombudsman

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jan 9 06:06:19 UTC 2006

Actually I think you kind of have this backwards. Usually an appeal
is from a decision made by a specialized group to a larger group
which represents broader community opinion. You have an appeal from a
pretty large group to one person. How about appeals being to the
administrators as a group? If there really is a consensus perhaps
some way could be found to express it.

Fred