[WikiEN-l] Achieving validation on Wikipedia

Tidy Cat wikipedia_tidycat at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 05:25:11 UTC 2006

Hi.  I've been studying the issue of article  validation on Wikipedia for almost two months now (since before the  Seigenthaler incident), and I've written up an in-depth analysis of it  at  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TidyCat/Achieving_validation_on_Wikipedia

  I would appreciate any feedback anyone would be willing to offer me.

  -- TidyCat