[WikiEN-l] userbox : insanity ?

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:34:14 UTC 2006

The problem with that is that, well, it's arbitrary.  Either the boxes are a
problem or they aren't, but if the concern is the networking of POV pushers,
limiting the number won't prevent people from doing that, it will just cause
them to list their 5 favorite POVs.  If the concern is technical or
aesthetic, then I'm sure we could deal with a slightly higher number, like
10 or 20.

If we do set a limit, I feel strongly that the Babel boxes should be exempt
because I don't think people should be penalized for being multilingual.