[WikiEN-l] Mistakenly blocked User:Regforafd--block affecting family and friends in 3 US states

Reg forafd regforafd at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 23:20:16 UTC 2006

This account is NOT a sockpuppet for AfD!!! Didn't anyone notice that it was created about the time that ANON's stopped being able to create "New" articles? I created this account because I can no longer file things on AfD using my normal IP account User:24.17.48.241. Jeez. Regforafd 23:03, 3 January 2006 (UTC)