[WikiEN-l] The userbox fad

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:59:09 UTC 2006

Well, but unlike bumper stickers, you never go out to find support
from others based on them.

I think blocs are a bad idea especially if voting in any form is used
to make sense of "consensus". Though I don't know where exactly to
draw the line between that and asking a few other well-respected users
for their opinions at times. There *is* a line there, but it's a fuzzy
one.

FF