[WikiEN-l] Re: Merry Christmas from Daniel Brandt (David Gerard)

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:22:57 UTC 2006

Well, I agree that this is a privacy issue primarily.

As an aside, I find it unlikely that "fair use" could possibly be
interpretted to allow the wholesale copying and *re-distributing* of
the whole of copyrighted content of entire websites. (Personal copying
for historical record with limited access would have a pretty good
argument for it. But the Wayback Machine is open to everyone. Hell,
I've used it myself to get once-free content which has since become
pay content!)

But anyway, this little thread has, I think, run its little course...

FF