[WikiEN-l] RFC

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 14:15:25 UTC 2006

On 12/28/06, Steve Block <steve.block at myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Is Requests for comments broken?  I'm curious as to how many people on
> the list have followed one and given comment recently, as I've had one
> up a while now and had no outside input.  It's frustrating because I

RfC is mostly used by primadonnas who want to waste experienced
wikipedians' time with their pathetically trivial moral dilemma like
whether the third section title should have an apostrophe before or
after the s.

Great in theory. Very big waste of time in practice. Though it did
once serve in beating some senseless editors over the head with
consensus. Renaming [[Cock]] to [[Rooster]] fwiw.

Steve