[WikiEN-l] CSD A7

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Dec 26 21:55:43 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:
> You know, turning CSD A7 into a PROD doesn't sound like a bad idea...

It would end a LOT of Wikidrama.  It would force more eyes onto things,
and end up making it less bureaucratic by not wasting time on obviously
deletable stuff on DRV.

I still also kind of wish that PROD was set up to keep the author from
removing it, which would make such a shift (I'd love to see G11 under
PROD too, but A7 makes more logical sense), but I'm looking at
WP:PRODSUM right now, and it looks like 7 of the first 10 non-mast PRODs
could, theoretically, be deleted under A7.  Yet they sat for 5 days
without a problem.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.