[WikiEN-l] CSD A7

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Dec 26 21:47:04 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:

> We should do what we already do -- speedy delete those that fail to even
> assert notability, and PROD those that are non-notable despite assertion. If
> the PROD is removed, then AFD is necessary simply because it makes us look
> good. Assume good faith across the board.

I've long-advocated just turning CSD A7 into a prod.  Prod's obviously
working on the ones that are speedy candidates but get prodded instead...

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.