[WikiEN-l] ArbCom results... :-)

James D. Forrester james at jdforrester.org
Tue Dec 26 20:27:30 UTC 2006

James D. Forrester wrote:

> Well, I personally have grave concerns at the concept of spreading the
> ground too thinly, and parcelling out cases a priori. I'm a strong
> believer in our current system (which is not much of a surprise, given
> how and by whom its form was shaped :-)), where Arbitrators are moved to
> write a case up, rather than handed it and told to get on with the case.
> This is why we don't sit en banc (and won't, until I'm/we're convinced
> that the benefits outweigh the disbenefits).

For those playing especial, close attention, yes, I missed the word
"not" from there - that is, this should have read "we don't *not* sit en
banc".

Thank you, Brad, for showing me that at least one person reads my boring
prose. :-)

Yours sincerely,
--
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail    : james at jdforrester.org
IM (MSN)  : jamesdforrester at hotmail.com