[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Results

Sydney aka FloNight poore5 at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 26 16:20:31 UTC 2006

To Tranche Gamma:
Flcelloguy
Kirill Lokshin
Paul August
UninvitedCompany
Jpgordon

To Tranche Beta
FloNight (Mindspillage's seat, from which she recently retired)
Binguyen (Filiocht's seat, as he is on indefinite leave)

----

Both Mindspillage and Filiocht are eligible to (re)-claim what would
then be expansion seat in Tranche Beta at anytime of their choosing
until 2008-12-31, when their original seats would have expired.

My sincere thanks for the vote of confidence by the community and Jimbo.

Got my work cut out for me... reading to get up to speed on the open cases. :-)

Everyone have a great day!

Take care,
Sydney aka FloNight aka Poore5