[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Club of New York

Christopher Thieme cdthieme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 14:12:35 UTC 2006

Howdy y'all--

After the success of this month's New York City meetup, with like 25
folks who showed up out of the almost 50 who expressed interest, I've taken
the liberty to set up something several users have brought up
and discussed in some way, shape or form and started the Wikipedia Club of
New York.  We intend to get together at least once a month and see and
experience all that New York City and her metropolitan area has to offer
(especially the booze)

...and if we can't find it in New York...be compelled to take a trip out to
Jersey.

Come join the fun at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Club_of_New_York

Feel free to contact me via e-mail here at cdthieme at gmail.com to get updates