[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:52:35 UTC 2006

> A respect for the legal culture of other countries helps to build mutual
> co-operation even if there is no conceivable avenue for enforcing those
> laws.  Why shouldn't North Korean, Chinese or Iranian law be respected
> when they are relevent?

So, no maps showing that Kashmir is not entirely and undisputedly part
of India.  No pictures of women with uncovered faces.  No criticism of
Kim Jong-Il.  No mention that Arab countries call it the Arabian Gulf,
or that most other countries call it the Persian Gulf.

There's a whole lot that we couldn't include in Wikipedia if we were
to respect all the relevant laws of countries where Wikipedia is
accessible.

--
Mark
[[User:Carnildo]]