[WikiEN-l] Main Page Featured Article

Tariq Ab- Jo- Tu- tariqabjotu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:24:06 UTC 2006

What disturbs me about the vandalism on the Main Page articles is the
fact that the vandals don't appear to be drive-by vandals, but rather
users who know who to use the right tags and summaries to mask their
activities and inflict the most damage. Not to be the pessimist here,
but we're clearly dealing with a professional vandal who knows how to
beat the system. We need to take action against this person in
particular, if that is possible, because once we block one avenue,
(s)he'll just find another.

-- Tariq Ab- Jo- Tu-