[WikiEN-l] Admins who pretend to quit (was Re: MONGO and the ArbComm)

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Dec 15 23:56:15 UTC 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:32:37 -0500, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:

>There's no message, though, aside from "I'm a troll, please feed me".

Yup.  He's wasting his time posting to me anyway, since he's now in my
killfile, but in the quoted reply I see he accuses me of being chippy.
Like the good book says, "The mote that is in the eye of your brother
you see; but the beam that is in your own eye, you see not!"  One day,
perhaps, the on-the-way out will turn into the gone-for-ever, as
promised...

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk