[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:15:50 UTC 2006

> On 12/15/06, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/15/06, Guettarda <guettarda at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Interesting.  I thought everyone newer than me was a rank newbie...
> (yeah, I
> > > know, I've been here a whole 3 months longer than you).
> >
> > Doesn't everyone think that?
> >

> After a while you adjust that to everyone who joined after you made it to
> admin.

The sad thing is that the ranks of people who joined around the same time as
me are starting to thin.  I've gotten used to the fact that most of the
regulars when I joined don't edit much any more, but it's sad to see that
the people who joined around the same time as I did (mid to late 2004)
aren't around much either.  What really makes me feel old is all the people
who have come, become stalwarts of the community, and then burned out...who
weren't even editing back when I had my RFA.  It makes you feel rather
ent-ish ;)