[WikiEN-l] Non-stupid WikiEN-l thread - Edition 4 I think

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:37:08 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, James Hare <messedrocker at gmail.com> wrote:
> In light of petty squabbles, I decided to bring back the non-stupid thread
> fad.
>
> - What is your favorite article on Wikipedia, and why?

[[0.999...]]

So beautiful. A pretty complete adressing of a subject that has caused
arguments between geeks across the web.

> - If there was an article you'd love to see become FA, which one and why?

[[Rolle Canal]] because I think it is a cool canal

> - Favorite pictures?

[[:Image:London Eye Twilight April 2006.jpg]]

Just look at it

> - Favorite anything?

Mascot? Wikipe-tan because there is enough source material for those
of use who can't draw to be able to create derivatives (not everyone
may agree that this is a good thing).

--
geni