[WikiEN-l] Non-stupid WikiEN-l thread - Edition 4 I think

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:48:23 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, James Hare <messedrocker at gmail.com> wrote:

> SP declare? Whu?
>
> On 12/15/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tom
> > >

> > > I should add the really fun part was seeing sentences I'd written
> > > lifted directly by the media. Hell yeah, use my stuff ;-D
> > >

> > So what's it like having your own SP declare?
> >
> > Parker

Scientology leadership declares that anyone who is involved in "deliberately
keeping people out of Scientology" or somesuch is a Suppressive Person (as
opposed to a PTS, a Potential Trouble Source, who is merely to be watched
closely).

SP's are fair game for harassment, legal attacks, and pretty much anything
else Scientologists can come up with in order to try and destroy them or at
least their reputation. Once you've officially had an "SP Declare", no
Scientologist is allowed to talk with you, do business with you, or anything
like that, and if they're brought forth in a court of law with you involved
(especially if Scientology lawyers brought the lawsuit), they're religiously
bound to lie as nastily as possible to try to destroy you.

Anyone who's had run-ins with Scientology before knows about it, but they
try to keep it a secret the rest of the time, to keep the suckers, er,
"customers" coming in.

Parker