[WikiEN-l] Non-stupid WikiEN-l thread - Edition 4 I think

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:38:22 UTC 2006

On 15/12/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/15/06, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 15/12/06, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > My own favourite is [[Xenu]]. It was the numbah one source during Tom
> > > Cruise's public meltdown in 2005. And for obvious reasons, it's
> > > referenced to the hilt.

> > I should add the really fun part was seeing sentences I'd written
> > lifted directly by the media. Hell yeah, use my stuff ;-D

> So what's it like having your own SP declare?

Well, I don't *know* I do - "if it isn't written it isn't true," and I
haven't seen the actual paper. They seem reluctant to let people near
the actual paper these days.

I have had actual paper legal threats from an actual lawyer, not just
emailed ones. And the ISP hosting my site on the subject [*] has balls
so big they eclipse the Sun.

- d.

[*] http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/scn/