[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Dec 15 15:31:21 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:
> Yes. We all know what happened to Erik Moeller.
>
> And now let's not speak of that incident ever again.

Exactly.  Drummed from the project in shame, never to be heard from
again. ;-)

(In case anyone reading this doesn't get this obscure reference, there
was an unfortunate incident which was quickly cleared up regarding
WP:OFFICE and some confusions surrounding it, and Erik is of course
still a valued member of the community and in fact a member of the board.)

The point is, mistakes are made, errors are reversible, assuming good
faith and trying to listen to each other is always better than the
alternatives.