[WikiEN-l] Categories (was: Hello)

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 23:06:24 UTC 2006

"For what do you hunger, Lord?" Moneo ventured.
        "For a humankind which can make truly long-term decisions.  Do you
know the key to that ability, Moneo?"
        "You have said it many times, Lord.   It is the ability to change
your mind."
            Frank Herbert - "God Emperor of Dune" (p.55)

I have read everything that has been written here, as well as the links
detailing Wikipedia's history on the subject. A lot of thought - some
excellent ideas. But change can happen only if enough people believe it
needs to. I believe the Wiki Category system needs some serious study &
re-evaluation. Does anyone else believe it's worth a try?

Marc