[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 13 22:24:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:28:14 -0800, Ray Saintonge
<saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

>We can then have a section where the theorists have a
>relatively free hand to develop their ideas without non-believers trying
>to tell them what they believe.  A further section would give the
>critics an equally free reign.  The article would not really reach
>conclusions, but it would be subject to referencing.

Sorry, but this is a recipe for he-said-she-said and original
research.  Sometimes it works, more often you get articles like
Aetherometry where we are in the vanguard of debunking something that
nobody else takes seriously enough to give time to.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG